5.0

I bought a German Shepherd puppy from Omega Shepherds 9 years ago.I had a positive experience with Leah who had kept the litter next to her bed since birth, and I saw where she had.

I had the pick of the litter and she recommended the calmer one in the group. I planned to use the dog in search and rescue so wanted driven dog. I took the most outgoing, confident one in the group. I took her everywhere I went for the first 2 years-socialization in mind as well as companionship for me.

I am not new to shepherds, this is my third, and the best I have owned. Intelligent, driven and beautiful. Everywhere I go I am complimented on what a beautiful dog she is. She does need a job, or play and training-this is a "work" breed after all.

Some of these stories are unbelievable, deformed dogs etc. I have been repeatedly complimented on the fact that my dog is about the only breed correct dog they have seen.

I am looking for another puppy soon.Are there good stories, or only bad here ?

This reviewer shared experience about "great puppy !" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Omega Shepherds. the best about german shepherd from Omega Shepherds was very positive. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Omega Shepherds.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Animal Services category for more informed decision or compare Omega Shepherds to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Omega Shepherds?

Comments

Missoula, Montana, United States #1184329

I wouldn't get any of her dogs, I have actual pictures of 2 dogs having double ears on one side...now if that isn't inbreeding I sure don't know what is...no way would I suggest anyone getting a puppy or dog from this breeder. Among other major health and temperament issues...

We got two from Omega.Both had to be put down because of DM, which is easy to screen for.

Also, both had horrible hips and we did one hip replacement.

Try Candle Hill Shepherds for the best dogs.

We are having puppies now.We will be on Face Book shortly with them.

They are long haired German Shepard's and mom and dad live in the house with us.Mathews Jon or Debra 406- 626-5338

Frenchtown, MT